\

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentines Challenge


Last year I took part in a skillshare course on repeat patterns, by Majo, something i've been wanting to do for about 10 years but not sure how to go about it.  The course was brilliant and I learnt so much and I will be reviewing this course in a future post so will not go into details here.  Tiger print and Spoonflower both had typography challenges in January and so I searched out a typography course as a starting point. I chose Fayes course on skillshare.  This course is awesome and there will be an in depth review coming soon.
Well if this post is not a review of some brilliant and awesome courses what am I going on about?
Ok, both Majo and Faye teamed up and came up with a Valentines Challenge


The aim was to create a greeting card with a typographic element along with a matching gift wrap repeat pattern. I thought this sounded like fun and gave it a go.  There are some lovely projects entered and now there is a public vote for your favourite. The deadline is the 17th with the winners announced on the 18th.
Have a look at all 8 projects here and vote 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...