\

Friday 4 July 2014

20 ways to doodle- mini book review


During my course I was very lucky to win a copy of 20 ways to draw a doodle.  Well last week it arrive in the post, attractively packaged in one of  Rachaels gift wrap designs.

  Rachael has chosen 45 themes as a launch point  to doodling.  You could ask why would you need a book to teach you how to doodle but then your missing the point.  It a beautiful reference guide to many different styles of doodling. I know that when I'm just doodling I always fall into similar themes and styles.

The book also encourages the use of different media to get different effects and most importantly to keep your work and refer back to it for inspiration.  I have found it useful to flick through until something catches my eye and then use this as a place to start. Thank you Rachael for the book I know I will be referring to this a lot in my designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...