\

Thursday 27 March 2014

Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap Update

Well I should have posted this on Saturday when I received this but I've found myself caught up in ABSPD module 1 - more on this another time.

So Saturday lunchtime this beautiful postcard arrived. It took 9 days and had come all the way from Australia.  Its amazing really when you think about it.  It now sits next to my computer to help inspire me on those days when creating is more difficult.  You know the ones where you compare your beginning to other peoples middles.

On the reverse it had this quote

“Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.”

Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you Ramona 


This was my first time and I loved taking part in this and will be definitely doing it again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...