\

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Week 3 already but don't be blue.

This week was all about colour.  Like many children I remember my favorite colour would change weekly if not daily so when I was asked to think about my favorite colour I found it really difficult. My mind went completely blank.  I decided  that I could have lots of favorites.

  My wardrobe didn't help at all filled with black, grey and navy.  This will be changing in the future.  Here is what I would like it to look more like.  The ring and necklace at the bottom were Jane Austen's


Next I used Chipit to make swatches.  The photos are of places that I have been on holiday.  I didn't take these beautiful photographs but have vowed to travel more and take more photographs

Dead Vlei Namibia

Paris and Edinburgh

Finally I made a mood board from images collected from internet searching.  Link to each image is found on my pinterest board  I think these colours may feature in the upcoming blog revamp.


 Also a very big thank you to Rachael and Beth.  Each week of the course they are generously giving away a signed copy of Rachaels new book 20 ways to draw a doodle and this week I was lucky enough to win yay!  Its published 1st may



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...